Friday, October 15, 2010

Diamond Back Game Night



We had a fun night at the D-Back Game (they one!!). Jarod got tickets from work so I took the kids on the light rail and met Kami and Celeste and there families there. We have never rode the light rail so I thought it would be fun ,it was great it drops you right by the entrance ,so it was very easy. On the way home can I say there were some interesting people that ride geesh!! I kept the kids close and all went good . Sophie kept commenting about peoples piercings all over there body , tattoos , and missing teeth . As soon as we got off Sophie says mom I don't want to go on that thing again there were scary people!! Lol Before the game I took the kids to In And Out to eat we ran into my grandpas sister Great Aunt Lois and her kids. That was neat to see them . Great Aunt Lois looked so pretty , she even had her lipstick on.
The Game was fun there is a whole new section since I have been, were there were coaches pitching to the kids and new play area , the kids loved it!! The cousins had fun together. Fun Times......................








No comments: